Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Pastor As President Of The World

Mark my word, a pastor is coming to rule this world as a president.
There is an incognito pastor that is warming up to take over the world, to rule the whole world as the president and commander in chief.
This incognitor pastor is likely to be from african country.
He who have ears let him hear what the spirit is saying
Just like President Obama a similar speech like this will echoe .."Good morning. It is an honour for me to be the president of the world, and to speak to all representatives the world over. I am deeply grateful for the welcome that I've received, and I am proud and grateful to God to be the first pastor to be the President of the United States.
I am speaking to you at the end of a long trip. I began in Russia, for a Summit between two great powers. I traveled to Italy, for a meeting of the world's leading economies. And I have come here…”
Now use your tongue to count your teeth who could this pastor be?

Enjoy your meal…

Got any comments, suggestion, or questions please direct to csbsnow@gmail.com
God bless you.

No comments:

Post a Comment