Friday, November 6, 2009

INVOKE YOUR IDENTITY IN CHRIST

Invoke as follow ...

It is written, in the beginning was the word, and the word was with God, and the word was God. The same was in the beginning with God.
All things were made by him and without him was not anything made that was made,
In him was life; and the life was the light of men.
Therefore, in Jesus Christ I have life, and this life is my light!
I received Jesus Christ, I believed on his name, I am born not of blood, nor of the will of the flesh, nor of the will of man, but of God, therefore, Jesus gave me power to become son of God. I behold his glory, the glory as of the only begotten of the father, full of grace and truth.
And of his fullness have I received, and grace for grace.
I am born again. Therefore, I see the kingdom of God.
I am born of water and of the spirit; therefore, I enter into the kingdom of God.
I am born of the spirit. Therefore, I am a spirit.
The wind bloweth where it listeth and the sound is heard thereof, but canst not tell whence it cometh, and wither it goeth; so I am because I am born of the spirit.
I believe in the Lord Jesus Christ. Therefore, I cannot perish but have eternal life.
For God so loved the world that he gave his only begotten son, I believe in him. Therefore, I cannot perish, but I have everlasting life.
I doeth truth. Therefore, I come to light, that my deeds may be made manifest, that they are wrought in God.
I believe on the son of God, Jesus Christ. Therefore, I have everlasting life.
I drinketh of the water that Jesus Christ gave me. Therefore, I shall never thirst; but the water is in me a well of water springing up into everlasting life.
The hour has come, and now is, I am worshiping the father in spirit and in truth; for the father seeketh such to worship him.
God is a spirit, I am worshiping him in spirit and in truth.
Jesus Christ sent me to reap that whereon I bestowed no labour; other men laboured, and I am entered into their labours.
I heareth the word of Jesus Christ and believe on him that sent him. Therefore, I have everlasting life, and I shall not come into condemnation; but am passed from death unto life.
Jesus is the bread of life; I come to him. Therefore, I shall never hunger; and I believe on him. Therefore, i shall never thirst.
I have seen Jesus and believed on him. Therefore, I have everlasting life; and he will raise me up at the last day.

AMEN.

You'll notice that with this invoking words a power has entered you! that is the spirit of God through his right words.
this is just one secret you have learned more will come you way...

feel free to email me: csbsnow@gmail.com share your experience.
God bless you.

No comments:

Post a Comment